Client Services and Support Associate
This part-time position will be responsible for communicating with our clients effectively and efficiently, to provide help and to resolve order issues to our company’s standards. The right candidate will be highly organized, have solid communications skills and computer/software competency, be detail-focused, and possess a willingness to learn and grow with our business. Prior experience working in customer service and client management is required. Ability to identify practical opportunities to enhance organizational performance (effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, and profitability) and advance organizational goals is a definite plus.
This position will start as part time with the possibility of rapidly moving to a full time position for the right person, as this is an integral part of our our rapidly expanding company. Management position will also be a consideration.
- Answer customer questions on a variety of online platforms. Including, website, email, facebook, text and phone.
- Provide customer art proofs and updating production sheets with current and updated information.
- Organize and keep up to date client management system.
- Organize and keep current email folders and responses.
- Organize and keep current website communications.
- Help to establish and implement customer service standards and any supporting software and operating procedures.
- Provide additional production support if needed, such as shipping, inventory or filing.
- Provide additional website or computer support as needed, such as updating software, inventory or reorganizing product pages.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service or client service experience.
- Extremely comfortable with computers and software. Applicants should be able to navigate computers efficiently and be able to research their own answers to software questions.
- Mathematical skills competency - able to read and interpret charts, graphs and analytic information.
- Technical / mechanical competency - inclination, tendency, and/or aptitude to readily learn and effectively use technology to support or improve efficiency of a task; aptitude and/or prior experience operating computer and software equipment; inclination and ability to maintain organization of information to ensure ease of finding information.
- Ability to set realistic and achievable goals / deadlines and understand the steps needed in order to achieve them while also managing time and resources appropriately.
- Ability to productively work alone for some periods of time.
- Ability to give full attention to each task and to what other people are saying.
- Ability to use logic and reason to proactively identify issues and provide practical solutions.
- Ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance.
- Ability to monitor and assess performance of yourself, others, and our organization for making improvements.
- Position is in house in Cripple Creek, Colorado for training purposes. Possibility of transitioning to a home office situation for a highly motivated person.
- Starting Pay is $15.00/hour. Negotiable for person with experience and raises quickly with positive performance goals.
- Flexible hours and days
- Paid Holidays include - Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Available Sick Days according to Colorado Labor.
- Laptop provided
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, submit your cover letter and your resume to email@example.com